- Lead and plan the overall Content Marketing effort, SEO analysis and recommendations
- Lead comprehensive technical site audits on desktop and mobile to identify gaps like Multiple Domains correct indexing, AMP pages best practices, page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc. and create recommendations.
- Drive the execution of optimization plans with the relevant teams.Work closely with the research, content and agency to create high value and traffic content (e.g., blogs, videos,articles, etc.) for the websiteIdentify, measure and report key SEO KPIs including: contribution to the business, top keywords, top pages.
- Best practices in On-page & Off-page optimization.
- Conversion rates, Brand vs Generic, and MOM performance, etc.
- Create and execute detailed plan for off-page optimizations such as link building: Internal, Inbound and Outbound links.
- Analyze website architecture and mobile app, content, linking and other factors to identify issues and opportunities for SEO
- Recommend SEO best practices about website architecture, UI/UX, content coverage, linking, and other factors
- Leverage tools to monitor and improve SEO metrics such as crawl rate, indexation, and SERP rankings for relevant keywords.
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIsStay up to date on SEO and digital marketing trends.
- Need to manage App Store optimization through headline, title, short description and long description.
- Competitor tracking on website and app stores in the same category/vertical and take the learnings to execution.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kurla West